New Members of the Federation of Master Builders and TrustMark!
It is with great pleasure we are able to announce our new membership with the Federation of Master Builders (FMB), the construction industry’s leading trade body and TrustMark, the government endorsed standards organisation. Our work has been inspected by the FMB and these memberships recognise the high quality standards of our work.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed! Being a member of the FMB means that we are agree and comply with the FMB Code of Practice of which demonstrates a commitment to the highest standards of customer service and workmanship in the building industry. In short, it basically means that when you book your job with David Banks Decorating and Maintenance, you can have complete confidence knowing the work carried out will be of the highest standard and you will have great customer satisfaction.
What is the FMB?
Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms the FMB is independent and non-profit-making company demanding the highest standards of building practise and customer service from its members.
What is TrustMark?
TrustMark is a quality mark which offers UK Government recognised standards in the Repair, Maintenance and Improvement ( RMI ) sector. It comprises 30 carefully selected Scheme Operators, one of whom is the FMB, including trade associations, local government trading standards teams, and independent Scheme Operators. These schemes are approved to carry the TrustMark logo and recruit reputable and trustworthy tradesmen.
The FMB operates a strict vetting process before allowing membership. These are some of the criteria and checks involved:
- Committed to offer all customers the option of a building work guarantee from BuildAssure
- A minimum of three years trading history – we have over 40 years, so we are covered here!
- Signed a TrustMark licence – TrustMark is the Government’s national scheme for recognising approved tradesmen
- Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care
- Had an on-site inspections on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Will have to undergo an inspection of a job in progress
- Provided a professional reference
- Public liability insurance
- Agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
We are very proud to be members of the FMB and TrustMark . If you need a professional decorating and maintenance job in your London home or business premises contact our team today.